Friday, October 21, 2011

God's Whisper

Note: My Journal entry this morning October 22, 2011, I want to share to you the wonderful experience I had

 I was cleaning the chapel when I heard a voice "Come kiss me, love me, no one sees but you feel good and happy. Come touch me and put me in your heart. We're working together, inspire one another, I am glad that you're mine. Even no one appreciate your deeds. I am here to appreciate you. Look at yourself before when you are sad. I brought people to made you happy. The
sun was shining and you felt the heat of it. But I hug you and say "you're doing a great job" Don't bother people surrounds you. What important is we love one another. Come on kiss me, love me, no one sees. only between two of us. I Love you and you love me too

No comments:

Post a Comment