Saturday, October 15, 2011

Psalm of Comfort

' Note: An output in our scripture class with Rev. Fr. Dominic Nolan about Psalms.. I made this one I hope you like it 

 My Lord , Oh my Lord you are my soft and pure cloth who wipe away my tears in my humble eyes in every tear drops My God you comfort me your soft cloth sip my painful memories In every sin, you're trying to save me you give me grace to fight what is evil and defend me to do good things whenever the situations – you are my soft and pure cloth Lord, how pure and gentle is your name my God, who loves me intimately you take away my tears, your cloth catch my sins to save my soul from the earthly spirits and purify me with your softest cloth My Lord is my soft and pure cloth In every sin, I know you become dirty dusty, messy but you accept them all to show your endless Love to show your compassionate heart

No comments:

Post a Comment