Friday, October 14, 2011

The Spirit Walk

I would like to share to you a moment with nature where in God communicates with us, sharing his intimate friendship in such a simple way. I was staring on this insect but no one recognize its name but I learnt a lesson that really touches my heart. You are unknown insect long black one, yellow in every side with several feet. You are every where, I touch you and bend and trying to be a stone, you move around in any direction, trying to find a safe spot. You stop when someone touch, bend until you create a circle. At glance, I see you as a pest but you molded my thinking after a deep moment with you. I see your kindness, your friendship, your intimate care. Accompaniyng me with the unconditional love. You are my God! Continue to love though most often I hurt you and say “ I am here, look at me, I am with you, feel, discover and love me” you became whole and continue your journey and walk with every possible way. I don't know yor name, I asked someone but he never knew but he said you are always there. Thank you that I appreciate you, thank you for a moment. Ilove you very much.
 Note: This was created during our activity on our Friday Modular Classes about VIRTUES. when I shared them to other formand. They like it. I hope you like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment